Online Admissions Process
ADMISSIONS MADE EASY
Contact Information: 800.373.5504
Our Admissions department is here to help you select from a variety of online degrees and start your Regent story.
Getting started at Regent University Online is easy!
Step 1: Apply to Regent University
- Submit your application at www.regent.edu/apply.
Step 2: Complete Your Admissions Questionnaire
- After you submit your application, you will receive a link to complete the required admissions questionnaire.
Step 3: Submit Your Unofficial Transcripts
- Email your unofficial high school or college transcripts to email@example.com using the subject line: Unofficial Transcripts.
- Upon conditional acceptance, Regent University will attempt to obtain your official transcripts from your U.S. degree-granting institution.
- International transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES-approved company.
Step 4: Submit Your Government-Issued ID
- Email a photo of your government-issued ID to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Government ID.
- Please note that all items submitted as part of the application process become the property of Regent University and cannot be returned.
Step 5: Submit Your FAFSA
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at studentaid.gov. Regent’s school code is 030913.
Most students access a combination of federal, state, institutional and private financial aid. Be sure to explore Regent’s Corporate Partners, Church Matching Grant, and Endowed Scholarships. Regent also offers a Tuition Installment Plan— your interest-free extended payment plan.
Waiting for Your Admission Decision?
It’s true. The waiting is the hardest part. That’s why we do our best to get back to you in just days of submitting all your admissions requirements. Here are some proactive steps you can take in the meantime.
- Review your course plan to help get a better sense of your online program.
- Review our academic calendar – and other calendar events – so you’re in the know of what’s ahead at Regent.
- Explore the many Advising Resources at your fingertips.
- Once you’re accepted to Regent University Online, it’s time to register for your first courses. Our enrollment team will help you enroll in your first semester. Be on the lookout for their call to make this process quick and easy. If you can’t take the call immediately, contact us at your convenience to go over all your final steps and course needs: 800.373.5504.
- Once you’re registered for online college courses, you’ll receive an email walking you through your financial aid and Semester Check-In (SCI) steps. Students who complete SCI early, and have a projected loan refund estimated, can accept an advance on the refund before the term begins to purchase textbooks with the Regent bookstore.
How Do I Apply for Online Degree Programs?
The application process is the same for both online and on-campus programs. You will complete your application online, and you can stop, save and return at a later time to finish it, if needed. Simply click “Apply Now” to get started.
When Are Online Applications Due?
New sessions start as often as every eight weeks. However, application due dates vary with each school and graduate or undergraduate degree program, so you’ll want to confirm ahead of time. Your decision and enrollment deposit are due two weeks prior to the start of class.
Fill out a Request Information form to connect with an admissions counselor and learn more.
January 10, 2022
February 7, 2022
March 14, 2022
May 9, 2022
June 20, 2022
August 22, 2022
September 19, 2022
October 24, 2022
Access common forms and documents.
HIGH QUALITY & AFFORDABLE DEGREES
Regent University offers high-quality online degree programs to make earning your degree more accessible and affordable. By allowing you to transfer up to 90 credit hours, you can avoid paying for courses you have already taken. Our programs consistently top the charts among U.S. News & World Report “Best” rankings for quality, service and faculty credentials and training.
KNOWLEDGE & FAITH, TOGETHER
Whether you’re just starting out or transferring from another college or university, you’ll find our financial aid options, 8- and 15-week course selections, Christ-focused curriculum, and team of caring professionals just what you need to achieve your goals. Learn more about Regent.