Apply to Regent University
WHICH ONE DO I CHOOSE?
- Online or On-Campus: You want to attend classes online or on campus in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Those transferring credits and international applicants also complete this application.
- Early College: You are a high school student (age 16 and up) and you want to take early college courses online or on campus.
- Juris Doctor: You have obtained a bachelor’s degree and wish to pursue a professional degree in law.
- Readmission: You were once a registered Regent student, but it has been more than a year (three semesters) since you’ve taken classes with us.
Still Not Sure?
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Completion of sophomore year or homeschool equivalent
- “B” average in college prep curriculum.
What are the next steps?
- Complete the Early College application at the below link. Make sure to select ‘Certificate or Non-Degree’ for your type of degree.
- Obtain approval of a parent or guardian using the Early College Parent Verification Form.
- Provide an official copy of current high school or homeschool transcript.