Military Admissions & Aid
Your passion for our country led you to service. Our passion for your success leads to a prestigious diploma from one of the nation’s top Christian universities. If you’ve been combing through military or veteran friendly colleges, we invite you to consider Regent University, which offers a range of degree programs both online and at its Virginia Beach campus.
We rank among the Top 5 Military Times’ Best Colleges: Online & Nontraditional Schools, 2018, and were recognized by Military Friendly® as the number five military friendly school among private schools (with over 10,000 students) offering a doctorate. Use the links below to access your admissions pathway and your education benefits as a military service member, veteran, or military spouse or dependent.
MILITARY AID INFORMATION
- Tuition & Costs
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Transfer Credit
- View Programs
- Discounts for Service Members
- Discounts for Dependents & Spouse
- VA Education Benefits
- Visit Us
- Military Bookstore Purchases
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA)
- Military.com Scholarship Finder
Regent is one of the leading military and veteran friendly colleges in the country. Attending an admissions event can be one of the smartest things you’ll do as you plan to pursue your degree. Our on-campus and online events will help clarify your goals and calling while answering your questions about more practical issues like the admissions process, military benefits for college, and financial aid.
Steps to Apply
Click each step below to learn more:
Work with your Enrollment Counselor to get registered for your first semester courses.
- If your Military Benefits do not pay the school directly for the full cost of your tuition and fees, you must set up payment arrangements with the Business Office by the first day of class.
- Log into the MyRegent Portal, then Genisys, then the “Tuition and Fees Online Payment” tab.
- Pay your balance in full or enroll in the Tuition Installment Plan to make monthly payments.
- Contact the Business Office at 757.352.4059 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Review additional military transition resources.
MILITARY RESOURCE CENTER | 757.352.4757
We are here to help you. Contact us today to achieve your goals. Learn More.