Tuition & Costs
REDUCED TUITION FOR EARLY COLLEGE STUDENTS
The Early College Program provides you the opportunity to study at a reduced tuition cost at one of the world’s premier Christian universities.
Regent University’s tuition per year for enrolled undergraduates is already about $19,000 less than other private, nonprofit, four-year institutions (College Board, 2018-19), so the additional tuition savings you’ll receive as an Early College student is even more substantial.
Early College Tuition Costs
$75 per credit hour
Up to $4,650 through Regent’s Rewarding Educational Performance (REP) Program
- Discounted tuition rate
- All university fees waived
- All courses taught from a Christian worldview
- Accelerated program tracks
- Transferability to most regionally accredited schools
- Complete high school graduation requirements while gaining college credits