APPLYING TO REGENT UNIVERSITY
Applying to college is stressful under the best circumstances, so now more than ever we want to make your admissions process as easy as possible. Our counselors are ready to speak with you about your next steps! In the meantime, take a look at these links to help you on your admissions journey:
5 EASY STEPS TO APPLYING
Step 1: Apply to Regent University
- Submit your application at www.regent.edu/apply.
Step 2: Complete Your Admissions Questionnaire
- After you submit your application, you will receive a link to complete the required admissions questionnaire.
Step 3: Submit Your Unofficial Transcripts
- Email your unofficial high school or college transcripts to email@example.com using the subject line: Unofficial Transcripts.
- Upon conditional acceptance, Regent University will attempt to obtain your official transcripts from your U.S. degree-granting institution.
- International transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES-approved company.
Step 4: Submit Your Government-Issued ID if Applicable
- All online students and graduate level on-campus students are required to email a photo of your government-issued ID to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Government ID.
- Please note that all items submitted as part of the application process become the property of Regent University and cannot be returned.
Step 5: Submit Your FAFSA
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at studentaid.gov. Regent’s school code is 030913.
Non-U.S. transcripts must be evaluated by an NACES-approved company. For more details, review the Admissions Checklist on the International Students Admissions page.
International Applicants: Visit the International Students Admissions page to determine if you qualify as an international student.
ADMISSIONS TEAM CONTACT INFORMATION
As soon as your application is completed, you’ll receive an introductory email and phone call from your admissions counselor. To be considered for admission, all the outlined steps above need to be submitted.
An admissions counselor will contact you when a decision has been made. If you’re admitted, you’ll receive instructions on how to complete the online Enrollment Agreement & Housing Application.