GAIN THE REGENT ADVANTAGE
Invest in the Leader in You
As a world-class Christian university, Regent provides master’s and doctoral degrees in areas the market demands most, including Arts & Communication, Business & Leadership, Cybersecurity, Divinity, Education, Law & Government, Nursing & Healthcare, Psychology & Counseling, and STEM. With our flexible online program options, you can earn your degree around your work, family and life commitments. Come experience the Regent difference!
What is a Graduate Degree?
A graduate degree is an advanced academic degree requiring students to earn an undergraduate or bachelor’s degree. Graduate degrees are highly sought after by employers as they symbolize theoretical and practical knowledge of specialized subject areas. Graduate programs include both master’s and doctoral degrees. The type of graduate degree earned depends on the area of education specialization. Some examples of graduate degrees include Juris Doctor (J.D.), Master of Fine Arts (MFA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) and more.
Benefits of a Graduate Degree
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, a post-bachelor degree can allow you to earn up to $31,000 more each year.1
- Engage in more specialized learning of your profession and industry with challenging and rewarding coursework.
- Prepare for licensure and job placement with accredited programs and internships.
Why Choose Regent for Your Graduate Degree
- Regent believes in delivering high-quality education that empowers students to pave the way in thought leadership and innovative action in their industry of study.
- There is no GMAT or GRE requirement for programs outside of the School of Psychology & Counseling
- Flexible Online & On-Campus Courses
In addition to these benefits, Regent is committed to offering practical resources to prepare students to succeed academically and in life.
Become a published academic researcher with the various research centers and initiatives at Regent University.
Work & Internship Opportunities
Student positions for graduate students open every year. Get experience working in your area of interest while enrolled in your program. Explore Graduate Assistant opportunities.
The Center for Global Justice grant program provides students funded internships with legal organizations around the globe. Earn hands-on legal experience—intern with the Center for Global Justice.
Resources for Graduate Students
1. “Education pays, 2021,” Career Outlook, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, May 2022.